Thursday, November 14, 2013

{Review} English/Spanish Cinderella Book


Happy Language Kids recently asked me to review their third book in their series of bilingual children's books. These books help children {and adults, but they are obviously geared to children} learn either Spanish or English in an easy way using a story that is familiar to them.
The book is accompanied by a website where the book is available in an animated format, and the site has many games allowing kids to practice the vocabulary from the book.

Cinderella/Cenicienta will be familiar to most children so it's the ideal vehicle to help English speaking children learn Spanish, or the other way around. Children won't lean specific words, as the words are in full sentences, but it's a great introduction to the language and it would be simple to go further and pick apart the sentences to learn individual words. You could even do this as a family project.

My 5 year old granddaughter liked the book but we didn't spend a huge amount of time with it. If I printed it for her I think she would have a better experience with it. But she's just like that. :) 

She did enjoy playing on the website Happy Language Kids and hung out there for awhile. 

You can purchase Cinderella/Cenicienta through Amazon. 

You can also read my review on Goodreads, and Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

Hi! Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you. Remember, if you are entering a giveaway please leave an email with your comment/entry - thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails